The myfreightcareer & AFIF Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition for 2016
myfreightcareer and AFIF are proud to announce the launch of their Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition for 2016
- any person currently employed for more than 3 consecutive years within the International Freight Forwarding industry in Australia may be nominated;
• the person can be self-nominated but the nomination must be supported by a Management testimonial;
• The person must:
- have completed an industry related training course;
- be able to demonstrate outstanding industry progress or achievement;
- be under 33 years of age on January 8, 2016.
• T he Deadline for entry is January 8, 2016;
• The competition will be judged by a panel of senior representatives from myfreightcareer and AFIF;
• The winner will receive a prize comprising:
- Free of charge enrolment in the myfreightcareer Diploma of International Freight Forwarding
- (successful completion of which will allow application for the award of the globally recognised FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding)
- Subsidised attendance (airfare; accommodation & registration fee) at the AFIF 2016 Annual Conference (Novotel, Coffs Harbour, May 11-13)
- potential nomination to the FIATA / TT Club global Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition
Nominations are now open. If you believe you fit the bill why not enter the competition, you won’t regret it. You can send your nomination to either myfreightcareer or AFIF.
Alternately, please forward this email to any staff or colleagues who may be eligible and encourage them to enter.