myfreightcareer and AFIF are proud to announce the launch of their Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition for 2017
• The Deadline for entry is January 15, 2017;
• The competition will be judged by a panel of senior representatives from myfreightcareer and AFIF;
• The winner will receive a prize comprising:
* Free of charge enrolment in the myfreightcareer Diploma of International Freight Forwarding (successful completion of which will allow application for the award of the globally recognised FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding)
* Subsidised attendance (airfare; accommodation & registration fee) at the AFIF 2017 Annual Conference (RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, May 10-12, 2017)
* Potential nomination to the FIATA / TT Club global Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition
Alternately, please forward this email to any staff or colleagues who may be eligible and encourage them to enter.