So you want to be a Customs Broker
We are pleased to advise that enrolments for our Diploma of Customs Broking, commencing on February 7th 2017, are now being accepted.
To ensure acceptance of your enrolment, your completed registration form and payment of $1,180.00 (being the fee payable for the first semester) must be received before Saturday 17 December 2016.
• We plan to start our next Diploma course on Tuesday 7th of February 2017
• The Diploma is delivered face to face on a “part time” time basis
• Duration – 2 ½ years
• No of Semesters – 5
• The total cost is $5,900 ($1,180.00 per semester)
• Training will be conducted each week on a Tuesday Night from 6pm to 9pm
• Units of Competency to be completed – 18
If you have any questions please contact us.