myfreightcareer and AFIF are proud to announce the launch of their Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition for 2016
- any person currently employed for more than 3 consecutive years within the International Freight Forwarding industry in Australia may be nominated;
• the person can be self-nominated but the nomination must be supported by a Management testimonial;
• The person must:
- have completed an industry related training course;
- be able to demonstrate outstanding industry progress or achievement;
- be under 33 years of age on January 8, 2016.
• T he Deadline for entry is January 8, 2016;
• The competition will be judged by a panel of senior representatives from myfreightcareer and AFIF;
• The winner will receive a prize comprising:
- Free of charge enrolment in the myfreightcareer Diploma of International Freight Forwarding
- (successful completion of which will allow application for the award of the globally recognised FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding)
- Subsidised attendance (airfare; accommodation & registration fee) at the AFIF 2016 Annual Conference (Novotel, Coffs Harbour, May 11-13)
- potential nomination to the FIATA / TT Club global Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition
Alternately, please forward this email to any staff or colleagues who may be eligible and encourage them to enter.