This course is ideal for anyone interested in a career in International Freight Forwarding.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge required to participate in an industry that is fast growing and constantly developing; and work in an industry where employment opportunities are constantly available.
The course is free to eligible students as it is government funded under the NSW Smart & Skilled pre-traineeship program (If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident it will be funded for you by the government).
What will you get upon successful completion of the course?
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for the below accredited units:
- TLIA2009 Complete and check import/export documentation
- TLIE3002 Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLII0002 Provide freight forwarding information and customer service
- TLIK2007 Perform electronic data Interchange to transmit shipping
- Practical experience using one of the most commonly used software system in the
freight and logistics industry (Cargowise/EDI) as well as recognition of commercial
and international transport documentation, import and export procedures, freight
What else is in the course?
This course also includes practical assistance with finding a job including resume
building skills, reverse marketing, career planning plus ongoing support once you
have found employment.
Fill out the below forms to enrol.