- Customs Broking Experience Assessment
- Inauguaral Freight Forwarding Benchmarking Survey
- myfreightcareer “Highly Commended” at the 20th Annual Shipping & Maritime Awards
- NCCC and AEPCOMM training
- Part time/Full time Adminsitration position at myfreightcareer
Customs Broking Experience Assessment
You may be aware of commentary in a recent AAT decision that referenced the myfreightcareer Customs Broking Experience Assessment. When the decision was released we immediately contacted the Department of Immigration and Border Protection seeking clarification as to whether the Department and it’s advisory committee, NCBLAC, would take note of our Experience Assessment when assessing the “Acquired Experience” of an applicant for a Customs Broker’s licence. We received the following advice from the Department:
Both myfreightcareer and licence applicants who attempt its Customs Broking Experience Assessment can accordingly be assured that a result obtained in that Assessment is regarded by the Committee as a relevant consideration in assessing the acquired experience of a licence applicant in accordance with ACBPN 2013/21.
Our next Experience Assessment will be held this Saturday 28 November 2015, while our first Experience Assessment for 2016 will be held on 26 March 2016.
Inauguaral Freight Forwarding Benchmarking Survey
A big thank you to those who participated in the inaugural survey. Representatives of the collaboration of myfreightcareer and Front-Line Resources Management, HLB Mann Judd and AFIF attended the offices of IJS Global (Australia) Pty Ltd and presented CEO, Paul Angel with his prize.
The expected launch of this benchmarking report is January 2016 to kick start the New Year. A copy of the report will be made available complimentary to those who participated in the survey.
myfreightcareer “Highly Commended” at the Annual Shipping & Maritime Awards
myfreightcareer was delighted to be “Highly Commended” at the 20th Annual Shipping & Maritime Awards for their contribution to training in the industry.
NCCC & AEPCOMM Training
Early in the new year myfreightcareer will be presenting “face to face” Biosecurity training. The training is suitable for:
* those seeking to gain their accreditation in these Biosecurity disciplines; and also
* “Accredited Persons” who are required to complete the bridging course before the Continued Biosecurity Competency scheme commences on 1 April 2016 (applicable to persons accredited prior to July 2014).
Watch this space for confirmed dates.
Part time/Full time Adminsitration position at myfreightcareer
Do you know anyone who may be interested in a part time or full time office administration position at myfreightcareer?