myfreightcareer and AFIF are proud to announce the launch of their Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition for 2017
- any person currently employed for more than 3 consecutive years within the International Freight Forwarding industry in Australia may be nominated;
- the person can be self-nominated but the nomination must be supported by a Management testimonial;
- The person must:
- have completed an industry related training course;
- be able to demonstrate outstanding industry progress or achievement;
- be capable of writing a dissertation, that can be published, concerning the multimodal movement of one key import commodity and one key export commodity. The dissertation will be judged on the “complexity of issues related to the multimodal cargo movements”
- be under 31 years of age on January 1, 2017.
• The Deadline for entry is January 15, 2017;
• The competition will be judged by a panel of senior representatives from myfreightcareer and AFIF;
• The winner will receive a prize comprising:
* Free of charge enrolment in the myfreightcareer Diploma of International Freight Forwarding (successful completion of which will allow application for the award of the globally recognised FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding)
* Subsidised attendance (airfare; accommodation & registration fee) at the AFIF 2017 Annual Conference (RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, May 10-12, 2017)
* Potential nomination to the FIATA / TT Club global Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Competition
Alternately, please forward this email to any staff or colleagues who may be eligible and encourage them to enter.